Policies & Procedures
Golfer’s General Responsibilities
The Golf Course, Clubhouse and driving range are subject to normal dress regulations.
It is expected that members and guests will maintain a well groomed appearance whilst utilising these facilities.
ACCEPTABLE ITEMS OF DRESS
- Tailored shorts may be worn by men or ladies.
- Men’s shorts must be above the knee or 3 Qtr’s.
- Men with shorts must wear either white socks or anklet socks are acceptable.
- Men’s shirts must be worn tucked in.
- Golf shoes with soft spikes must be worn on the course and practice areas.
UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS OF DRESS
- Football or sporting type shorts.
- Tops displaying large motifs or advertising.
- Shirts without collars (an exception applies to women’s attire and shirts that are specifically designed for golf).
- Track suit pants/tops.
- Running shoes, thongs, sandals, or bare feet.
- Metal spikes are not permitted.
Please note: Members are at all times responsible for the attire of their guests
Guests must be informed of dress requirements in advance to avoid embarrassment.
Smoking is not permitted in the Clubhouse or on the Deck.
Smoking on the course is permitted, but smokers are asked to dispose of cigarette butts into the rubbish bins provided.
COVID-19 Update 24 March 2020
Get in TouchTo contact the Bendigo Golf Club:
- (03) 5448 4206
- (03) 5448 4878