Bendigo Golf Club
(updated Friday 10 September 2021)
The Victorian Government has declared that Lockdown restrictions for Regional Victoria are eased from Friday, 10th September 2021
This means the following for our club:
- Bendigo Golf Club is open for social play only (no competition golf may be played), but only to our members and members' guests who reside in Regional Victoria except Greater Shepparton region.
- Members from reciprocal clubs and green fee players who reside in Regional Victoria or Metropolitan Melbourne are not permitted until further notice.
- All persons attending the club must scan the Vic Gov QR code for BGC or complete details at the pro shop.
- NEW: There is a separate QR code for the cart area.
All persons entering the cart shed must scan the QR code in addition to the QR code at the pro shop.
- It is a government requirement that member’s guests must have their residential address verified in the pro shop before playing.
- Some COVID-19 restrictions still apply:
- Face masks must be worn indoors and outdoors at all times (including during golf) unless there is a medical reason or while eating/drinking.
- Don't forget social distancing (1.5m minimum).
- Flagsticks may be removed or left in when putting.
- MiScore is available and recommended if you have a smartphone.
- There are preferred lies in the bunkers (one club length) if there are no rakes.
- No ball washers and no drink taps are in use.
- No competition golf may be played
- The upstairs bar remains closed until further notice.
- Drinks and snacks are available at the pro shop and from the drinks carts on the course.
- Timesheets are open. Bookings may be made eight days ahead at 6pm.
- Golf lessons are available for bookings again.
- All practice facilities are open. QR code check-in at the pro shop is required however for the use of the putting/chipping greens and the nets.
- NEW: There is a separate QR code displayed at the driving range.
All persons using the driving range must scan the QR code in addition to the QR code at the pro shop.
- Motorised carts may be used by any 2 people.
- Driving range will be open to a maximum 10 members at any given time.
- The Club is aware that other clubs have implemented or are considering the implementation of a ‘no vaccination, no play’ policy. We advise members that our club has no plans to enforce such restrictions on members, guests and green fee players at this stage. The Board will review this issue at its next meeting on 21 September and advise members accordingly.
- The Club will continue to implement all restrictions imposed by the Victorian Chief Health Officer and government authorities.
- Thank you for your patience as we navigated Lockdown 7.0, we look forward to seeing you back on the course or at the range from Friday!
The Bendigo Golf Club was established in 1901 and is situated just 10 minutes north of the Bendigo CBD.
The course offers:
- a blue 6,040 metre layout
- men - slope rating 128, par 72
- women - slope rating of 136, par 74
- a white 5,824 metre layout
- men - slope rating 126, par 72
- women - slope rating of 133, par 74
- and a red 5,353 metre layout
- men - slope rating 122, par 71
- women - slope rating of 127, par 73
which provides an enjoyable challenge for all levels of golfers.