(updated Friday 7 January 2022)
The Victorian Government has issued revised Lockdown restrictions for Victoria effective from Thursday, 6 January 2022, 11.59pm
BREAKING NEWS 6 January 2022 – RE-INTRODUCTION OF SOME RESTRICTIONS
- Masks again are required to be worn when indoors. They are not required when outdoors.
- Density limits indoors are again at 1 person per 2 square metres.
The upstairs and downstairs bar areas are open and staff will monitor patronage numbers to comply with density limits. No bookings are required at this stage.
Previously communicated unchanged restrictions
- Golfing is only allowed for fully vaccinated golfers (social and competition play).
- Fully vaccinated means:
- you have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, or
- you have a valid medical exemption to COVID-19 vaccination issued by an authorised medical practitioner, or
- you are aged under 16.
We therefore ask members to:
- submit proof of their vaccination status to Pro Shop staff or via email to email@example.com as soon as possible, if they haven’t done so yet, so we can update eligibility of play in our systems, and
- cancel any existing bookings if they do not meet the ‘Fully vaccinated’ status.
- The club does not store vaccination details of members and visitors to Bendigo Golf Club.
- Bendigo Golf Club is open for social and competition play but only to fully vaccinated members, members’ guests and visitors / green fee players who reside in Regional Victoria as well as Metropolitan Melbourne.
- Competition and social play is in groups of up to 4 golfers.
- Members and visitors of the age 16 or older may only access the clubhouse (all areas including upstairs deck) if they are fully (double) COVID vaccinated or have a medical exemption.
- Access to the clubhouse is through the pro shop door only as pro shop staff are required to verify patrons’ vaccination status
- All persons attending the club must scan the Vic Gov QR code for BGC or complete details at the pro shop.
- There is a separate QR code for the cart area.
All persons entering the cart shed must scan the QR code in addition to the QR code at the pro shop.
- It is a government requirement that all golfers and visitors must have their residential address verified in the pro shop before playing.
- The following restrictions still apply:
– Face masks must be worn indoors at all times unless there is a medical reason or while eating/drinking.
– Don’t forget social distancing (1.5m minimum).
– Flagsticks may be removed or left in when putting.
– MiScore is available and recommended if you have a smartphone.
– No ball washers and no drink taps are in use.
- Drinks and snacks are available at the pro shop and from the drinks carts on the course.
- Golf lessons are available for bookings.
- All practice facilities are open. QR code check-in at the pro shop is required however for the use of the putting/chipping greens and the nets.
- There is a separate QR code displayed at the driving range.
All persons using the driving range must scan the QR code in addition to the QR code at the pro shop.
- Motorised carts may be used by any 2 people.
- The Club will continue to implement all restrictions imposed by the Victorian Chief Health Officer and government authorities.
- Please stay safe!